Les Villages Nature Paris –
CHILL OUT AND PLAY AMID THE MAGIC OF NATURE
Feel at one with nature in this peaceful eco-village where outdoor fun flourishes.
Self-catering apartment with one or two bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchen and balcony.
Please note: The only way to reach Les Villages Nature Paris by Center Parcs is by car, or by public bus from Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station.
From table service to quick bites and fresh produce, all tastes are catered for across the many restaurants and shops of Lakeside Promenade. Lagon Café is particularly great for a healthy, refreshing drink between dips in the Aqualagon.
With an Aqualagon water park, Deep Nature® Spa, BelleVie Farm, four landscaped gardens, a playful ramblers’ path, tree climbing trails, pony club, bike rentals and more, this is a place for outdoor family fun.
A blissful place to relax and recharge
- Peaceful yet lively eco-village in the heart of nature
- Incredible, naturally-heated Aqualagon waterpark
- Premium setting and services
With one or two bedrooms and a safe with television in the master bedroom. Up to two bathrooms with bath or shower, bath towels and hairdryer.
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and washing kit. Living room with TV with internaional channels. Nursery equipment upon request with one folding bed and one high chair. Balcony with paio furniture.
Please note: The only way to reach Les Villages Nature Paris is by car, or by public bus from Marne-la-Vallée/ Chessy staion.
- Country Premium for up to four people (maximum three adults): one bedroom with one queen-sized bed, living room with one sofa bed for one adult or two children, one bathroom with a bath
- Country Premium for up to six people (maximum five adults): two bedrooms (one with a queen-sized bed and one with two twin beds), living room with one sofa bed (for one adult or two children), two bathrooms (one with a bath and one with a shower)
- Cocoon VIP for up to six people (maximum five adults): two bedrooms (one with a king size bed and one with two twin beds), two bathrooms (one
with a spa bath and one with a shower) including robes and slippers. Living room with one sofa bed (for one adult or two children), a fireplace and an
- Restaurants, cafés, shops and a market place selling fresh produce
-Aqualagon with seven giant water slides, wave pool, outdoor lagoon heated to 30°C all year round
-Deep Nature® Spa (extra charge)
-Extraordinary Gardens: four landscaped gardens inspired by the four elements with a playful ramblers’ path
-Bowling (extra charge), concerts and cultural events
-Tree climbing trails (extra charge), natural beach and bike rentals
DINING & BAR
- Lakeside Promenade: discover a wide range of restaurants, from table service to quick bites
- BelleVie Farm restaurant: grab a gourmet brunch or lunch
- The Lagon Café: refuel with a healthy refreshing drink between dives and splashes
- Le Strike - Bowling Bar: sip on a refreshing drink between strikes