DISNEY HOTEL SANTA FE –
PARK UP YOUR POSSE IN THIS CHARMING SUN-KISSED PIT STOP
If you love the world of Cars, you’ll love this homage to Radiator Springs, Route 66 and the American Southwest. And it’s geared for all budgets, too.
Revved-up rooms furnished and decorated with all things Cars.
Running on empty? Then fill up on the Mexican-inspired all-you-can-eat menu in La Cantina. And once you’ve parked up for the day, spend the evening with a drink at the colourful, New Mexico-style Rio Grande Bar.
With a kids’ corner and Disney Character Selfie Spots, there’s magical fun for all.
Rest and refuel in the calming surroundings of New Mexico
- Full of Disney/Pixar’s Cars-inspired magic
- You can get your kicks on Route 66
- Disney quality geared for all budgets
YOUR THEMED ROOM
- Recharge your bateries in your revvedup room furnished and decorated with all things Cars. Room includes two double beds for up to four people, bathroom with bath and hairdryer, a ceiling fan, safety deposit box, TV with Disney Channel and internaional channels and Wi-Fi. Cot available upon request.
- Cars Standard Room for up to four people: two double beds
- Cars Standard Family Room for up to six people: one double bed, one trundle bed and one sofa bed
- Cars Standard Room near Hotel facilities: reception, restaurant, bar and more
- Cars Standard Room - Riverside: for even more tranquility
- Rooms for Guests with disabilities
- Luggage room
- Disney Shop: Trading Post
- Disney Shopping Service: delivery of your purchases to your Disney Hotel
DINING & BAR
- Continental buffet breakfast (extra charge)
- La Cantina: fill up at this all-you-caneat buffet loaded with a selection of Mexican-inspired dishes. Not only will you pick up a tasty bite, you’ll also get a feel for a real food market along the legendary Route 66
- Rio Grande Bar: spend the evening sipping drinks in this colourful Southwestern-style bar
- Starbucks Coffee: stop by for breakfast and snacks